Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Trying Times in Japan, But the Sakura Still Bloom

Firstly, I must apologize for not having posted for so long. Between work, my son's battle to get into an elite high school (he did), the earthquake/tsunami in the North, and a massive amount of volunteering for various organizations, I have just not had time to update this blog.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these photos, that were taken just this afternoon. I also hope that together we can overcome these challenging times.

PS. If you want copies of these (or other) photos for desktop pictures, just leave me a note and I will update my posts accordingly.




0 comments:

About This Blog

The photos appearing on this blog represent just a fraction of the photos I have taken over the last year.

Too see more of my photos, please visit my Photobucket page.

To buy copies of my photos, please visit the following websites:

dreamstime.com


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP