Sunday, 29 November 2009

Desktop Wallpaper Giveaway 5

Here is another autumn leaves photo. It was taken this weekend down the local park.

I have been watching this particular tree everyday for the last month or so. It took some time, but the leaves on its decided to change color over the last couple of days. The photo file itself is a rather big jpeg file (about 12MB). As such, anybody who downloads it might want to decrease the file size to make it easier to handle.


Anyway, I hope you enjoy this photo.

0 comments:

About This Blog

The photos appearing on this blog represent just a fraction of the photos I have taken over the last year.

Too see more of my photos, please visit my Photobucket page.

To buy copies of my photos, please visit the following websites:

dreamstime.com


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP