Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Desktop Wallpaper Giveaway 4



The footsteps of winter can now be clearly heard here in Japan. Today, the maximum temperature here on the outskirts of Tokyo is just 9 degrees Celsius. As such, while working at my computer, I am hunched over an oil heater.

In terms of photography, I managed to get out of Tokyo last weekend and take a day trip to a place called Hakone. This is a tourist area that I have visited on a number of occasions. During summer, it is considered to be a retreat from the heat and humidity of Tokyo. During winter, it is considered as somewhere to go to see the autumn leaves.

Anyway, my own quick trip to Hakone was to take some photos of the autumn leaves. Although the place was crawling with tourists, I did manage to get good photos, both of autumn leaves and some of the wildlife. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this photo.

0 comments:

About This Blog

The photos appearing on this blog represent just a fraction of the photos I have taken over the last year.

Too see more of my photos, please visit my Photobucket page.

To buy copies of my photos, please visit the following websites:

dreamstime.com


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP